Fire Alarm and Protection System
1. Conventional fire detection and alarm system
This conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2＆4 standard. And it is the central part of conventional fire alarm system, designed for applications requiring smoke detector, bell, manual pull stations, and sprinkler supervision. Each zone can be disabled by a button. The basic unit offers 1 to 8 zones of initiation.
2 Intelligent Addressable fire detection and alarm system
SIMPO is the perfect solution for smaller addressable installations. The addressable panel supports up to two loops with coverage of 48 zones. 250 devices operating on Teletek Electronics communication protocol could be connected to each loop. System status is visualized via LCD display and LED indication. Up to 32 Simpo panels can be connected in RS485 redundant network or Ethernet network. Direct programming with ProsTE software is available. The panel comes in a metal casing with a multilingual LCD display and front foil for easier customization.
3. FOT Fire Extinguishing Panel
FOT-IVY is a extinguishing conventional fire control panel. The panel is designed for using together with systems for gas, powder, aerosol, water and other types of active extinguishing.
The panel is divided into two operation sections: extinguishing and fire. IVY has 3 wire zones – 2 for activation of automatic fire detectors and 1 conventional fire zone which supports up to 32 detectors. Automatic and manual operation modes (selectable via 3 positional key lock) and a special button for manual realize of the extinguishing process. The panel is designed for operation with solenoids, pressostats and other kind of actuators. Optional LOG module for reviewing of recorded memory events.
4. HST Automatic Extinguisher Control panel
- 1. Weight: 5kg
- 2. Power supply rating: 3 Amps total including battery charge 28V +/- 2V
- 3. Fire relay contact rating: 2A /30VDC maximum for each
- Number of detectors per zone: ≤30 PCS conventional detectors
- 4. Sounder circuit end of line: 10K±5% 1/2 Watt resistor
The automatic extinguisher control panel is designed in accordance with European standards EN54-2 and EN54-4 Fire Detection and Fire Alarm systems - Control and Indicating Equipment and EN12094-1 Fixed firefighting systems - Components for gas extinguishing systems - Part 1: Requirements and test methods for electrical automatic control and delay devices.
13. EST Fire Resistant Cables
- Plain annealed copper IEC 60228
- Materials to BS7655, Type LTS 4
- Fire Resistant to IEC 60331 part 21
- Self-Extinguishing to IEC 60332-3C
- Halogen free components to IEC 60754-1, IEC 60754-2
- Low Smoke compounds to IEC 61034
- Fire Resistant to BS 8434 part 2 enhanced
- Conductor: Plain annealed copper wire
- Insulation: Multi layered Mica tape, Zero Halogen, Low Smoke Copolymer
- Earth / Drain Wire: Bare tinned annealed copper wire same Diameter as core
- Screen: Aluminum polyester laminate screen
- Sheath: Zero Halogen Low Smoke Copolymer
- Color: Red (alternatives on request)